Thursday 3 October 2019

Attachment with 'MINE'

Mine is.......
Whatever belongs to me,
whatever I consider as mine,
whatever I possess,
whatever i have created, whichever is my own creation, of which I am the creator,
whatever I own, I am the owner
with whomsoever I am related.
I develop attachment with these 'MINE's.
Then I become biased about these. My behaviour becomes biased. I take biased decisions. I try to benefit these 'MINE's. More benefit than others' things. I forget equality. I forget others' rights. I forget humanity.
I feel pain when MINE is hurt or damaged or taken away. I feel less pain when the same happens with others.
I feel that......
My relative should get a job earlier than others, No matter others deserve it first. No matters others are more deserving. No matter others are waiting for a longer time. No matter others are more needy.

My creation, my students' creation, my relatives creation, my college's creation, my department's creation, my institutes creation.................should get the first prize. Becaused I have a biased eye. I see my things as more beautiful and better. I lose the power of fair judgement.

Yes it very difficult to come out of it. But PRACTICE, REVISE, PRACTICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment