Friday 19 June 2015

Where I stay in my body?

Location / seat / position of soul in my body.

In a mirror, I do not see myself but the reflection of my body. I the soul look through the windows of the eyes from a place inside the head. It is in the area of the brain housing the thalamus, hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands.  This region is known as the seat of the soul or the third eye.  Soul's thought energy connects it with the body. It controls the body using the nervous system and the harmonal system.
Brain's Image from www. rickrichards.com
Soul -Near about the place where star is shown in the centre.

From the front, this region appears to be between and slightly above the line of the eyebrows.  The Hindus use a Tilak, a dot in red (Bindi) or sandalwood paste in the middle of the forehead.  This is important to know for meditation purposes because it is the place to which attention is first directed to concentrate the thoughts. 
Heart is affected by thoughts, emotion and feelings but these are not generated in Heart. The physical heart is just a pump for blood, chief part of circulatory system.  It can even be transplanted!  But brain can not be transplanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment